September 1, 2016

most always

a few years ago i moved my studio. pink dream was the first piece i created in the new space!
pink dream

i remember that the process of making it, was a balance of stress and joy. i was so happy to be in my new 'digs' but my paints and brushes weren't situated comfortably and it was challenging for me to keep my focus.

however, i was determined to paint what my mind had envisioned.  sticking to it has never really been my problem, it is my attitude along the way.

things most always turn out. remembering that helps me to keep a positive attitude in all situations, whether it is work related or in my personal life.

firewalking

firewalking "forest fires act as agents of renewal, of rebirth...where fires burn hottest, the soil itself is left cauterized&qu...